I’ve been to the BarCamp Hannover 2008 last weekend. It was great fun.
On the two days over I’ve been to session like:
- Agile Development: Scrum, Unit Tests
- Usability of web pages
- Team motivation
- Business models for digital goods
- PR for internet start-ups
- Self marketing on the web 2.0
- Creating a start-up: Do’s and Don’ts
- Search engine optimization
Because about all people were native German speakers the sessions have been in German as well. If you speak German and are interested in some impressions of this BarCamp tune in to mogulus (the introduction of attendees live streamed video recorded with notebook webcams) or
qik (live streamed video recorded on mobiles right at the beginning of the after party, not available anymore).
I’m looking forward to the following BarCamps in Germany and Europe this year.